Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sacrificial Blog Post

So yeah. I never thought I would be typing into a "blog" but alas I'm fucking typing a blog post! Everyone listen up! There is no theme [yet] so chances are you'll be reading about my daily thoughts. Ooh, Maybe I should've called this blog; Daily Thoughts! That name was probably taken. Every name you could think of for a blog has been taken! It took me 20-25 times before I decided to just think of some stupid name that no one would've thought of or even wanted. Baby Arms. No one on blog spot had taken that name, that means you're all stupid! So that's the name of this blog; Baby Arms. What does it mean, I’m not sure. Take on your own definition, it's fun. I like to picture adults with baby arms whenever in doubt. If you're mad at someone, picture them with baby arms. I guarantee you'll just laugh off their stupidity.
Speaking of stupidity, a lot of the people I work with are stupid! Why do people think I want to have a conversation with them? When I stop looking at you and no longer acknowledge your presence that is your time to bow out gracefully. Actually, graceful is not the word, you lost your time to end any conversation gracefully when I stopped listening about 1 minute into your mindless anecdote.
In closing; welcome again to my blog. I promise it will be fun. Keep coming back. I promise I’ll put up pictures because I know you people don't like to read too much. Give me some comments. I like constructive comments. Actually negative is a better word. Please leave negative comments.

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Blogenstein is an angry kitty. NOW FOLLOW MY BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog sucks! Is that negative enough for you? Actually, you should have named the blog baby hands, speaking of negative connotations. ;)

    ReplyDelete