Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fire Down Below

Australia is having the worst wildfires they have ever had. My wife told me the other day that Australia is F'D up! I looked at some pictures today and felt awful. 181 people have died so far. What really kills me about the fires are all of the displaced and injured animals. As you know, Baby Arms is a very animal friendly site. Luckily we have people like this firefighter to help.




Look at that! He's sharing his water with an injured Koala! The Koala has his little mit on the firefighters. This is the greatest photo I have ever seen. It gives me hope in humanity.

5 comments:

  1. Awwww. Brings a tear to my eye, for real. A lot has been said about human loss these last few days, but I've heard little about all the loss of wildlife. All of it is just so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture and post...nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like a little Yoda! It's so heartwarming though.

    ReplyDelete