Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another pop-in

AHHHH!!! I hate this guy!!! Stop Fucking smiling you asshole! I'm in your face! I'm about to scratch the shit out of you!

...Oh, hello. Sorry you caught me at a bad time. I did want to say hello to everyone at Baby Arms today. I'm a Flying Squirrel. Much like your pedestrian Squirrels I feed on nuts and whatnot left out by other species. Mostly nuts though. You may or may not have seen me flying, I'm elusive... I’m not going to lie. Well, it was great to see you guys. See you on the next Animal Day over here at Baby Arms.

4 comments:

  1. Hello. ..Thx and I interest your post. Wishing you a very Happy day and smile for you http://baganbatu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flying squirrel is so friggin adorable. I'd love to play frisbee with one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't know that the opposite of flying squirrel is pedestrian squirrel. excellent.

    ReplyDelete