Friday, February 6, 2009

Bronzed Demon Cat

I want to get something bronzed pretty bad. I'd imagine you could bronze anything, right? What about a winged house cat...

BAM! It's bronzed!!

Actually it's not bronzed at all. This is a sculpture that a company is actually selling...for earth dollars! Can you believe that? This has got to be the worst execution of the greatest concept ever.


Their other sculptures however are amazing! Check out this cat wizard:

Now you try telling me that the Cat Wizard depicted in this statuette is not bad ass! You can't. It's impossible. If you can't handle this wizard cat you might be more interested in a statue of a cat-fish hybrid. I'm not talking about some Creole catfish, I'm talking about this thing: ...!!!

That's right folks, you saw it here first and I saw it here first: http://www.honecksculptures.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=21

...tell 'em Baby Arms sent you!

3 comments:

  1. I want the cat-fish. Is it a brooch??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm expecting a Wizard Cat when I get home!!

    Actually, I think Ginger would LOVE a wizard outfit to wear fulltime.

    ReplyDelete